Agents Share their Advice ahead of a Potential Market Shift
The Barocio Group Joins the Real Brokerage
What the Market Looks Like in NYC – And How to Win a Bidding War
Journey of Self-Discovery Leads Agent to Advocacy through Real Estate
The Real Brokerage Inc. Opens in Mississippi
The Brand Realty Group Joins The Real Brokerage
How Attending Open Houses as a Hobby Turned Into a Real Estate Career
Brent Germany Group Joins The Real Brokerage
Top Toronto Real Estate Team North Group Joins Real
Women's History Month: How Terri Repetto Got Into Real Estate
Celebrating Real's Elite Agents for August 2021
Agent Spotlight: Luxury Real Estate with Andrew Robinson
ONE NEWSLETTER FOR ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS.
Sign up for Real's newsletter
Licensed Real Estate Broker | 1-855-450-0442
Broker licensed in: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin. View state licenses.
In CA we do business as Real Brokerage Technologies, Inc. CalBRE #2022092; Address: 1420 Kettner Blvd. # 100, San Diego, CA 92101
Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
“The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Consumer Alert: Real is committed to protecting consumers. In our continuous effort to protect all customers, we discovered a few cases of fraudulent and fake representations on Craigslist in various states for short term rentals using Real logo. We do not solicit payments for third parties on CL and urge you not to send any payments to publishers of such ads. Please always contact us to confirm agent affiliation.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 12/13/2019 22:03 and/or other sources. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Data last updated: 12/13/2019 22:03