Agents can have 5% of net commissions paid out in stock. Real will grant 25% worth of additional shares one year after the transaction at no cost to agent. After capping, agents can have 10% of net commissions paid out in stock up to a maximum of $15,000/year. Real will grant 50% worth of shares one year after transaction at no cost to agent.
When an agent caps, the agent will be granted shares in stock. When an agent directly attracts another agent to the company, and upon the attracted agent’s completion of the first transaction, the attracting agent will be granted shares in stock. Both will have to remain in good standing throughout the vesting period.
Agents can earn Elite Agent status if they reach specific production benchmarks. Once you earn this status, you are granted shares in stock and become eligible to earn more shares in stock through different cultural benchmarks.
”It’s awesome that Real values and wants to share the wealth with its agents.”
Real agent in California
Licensed Real Estate Broker | 1-855-450-0442
Broker licensed in: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin. View state licenses.
In CA we do business as Real Brokerage Technologies, Inc. CalBRE #2022092; Address: 1420 Kettner Blvd. # 100, San Diego, CA 92101
Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
“The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
Consumer Alert: Real is committed to protecting consumers. In our continuous effort to protect all customers, we discovered a few cases of fraudulent and fake representations on Craigslist in various states for short term rentals using Real logo. We do not solicit payments for third parties on CL and urge you not to send any payments to publishers of such ads. Please always contact us to confirm agent affiliation.
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of 12/13/2019 22:03 and/or other sources. All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Data last updated: 12/13/2019 22:03